EXERCÍCIOS DE INGLÊS | Presente Perfeito e Since – Olá, tudo bem? Se você estiver procurando por questões de inglês para fixar o conteúdo aprendido, saiba que você está no lugar certo. Aqui na nossa página você encontra exercícios sobre os mais variados temas e encontra, também, explicações em forma de artigos e vídeos.
No exercício abaixo, conjugue o verbo em seu formato adequado. O verbo foi dado em sua forma base, cabe a você conjugá-lo corretamente.
Ex: (lose) – Germany has been a divided nation ever since it lost the war.
(fall) – Berlin has been a divided city ever since it fell.
1. (inherit) She´s been a difficult person ever since she ________ a great deal of money. (happen) Her life has challenge completely ever since this ________.
2. (take) The patient has felt much better ever since he ________ the new drug. (begin) Everyone in his family has felt much better ever since his condition ________ to improve.
3. (drop) They´ve been worried about their son ever since he ________ out of school.
4. (move) Dick has been happy ever since he ________ to New York.
5. (Win) his father has had a great deal of luck ever since he ________ a lot of money in the lottery.
6. (break) She´s been unhappy ever since he ________ his promise to her.
7. (enter) Their daughter has been a very good student ever since she ________ school. (leave) Her life has been completely different ——– she ________ home for the university.
8. (be) They´ve been in love with each other ever since they ________ children in school.
9. (get) They´ve been very happy ever since they ________ married.
10. (introduce) His company has been very successful ever since it ________ a new mouse-trap to the market.
11. (buy) My life has been different ever since I ________ a new car.
12. (meet) we´ve had a lot of fun together ever since we ________.
13. (graduate) their son has made a lot of money ever since he ________ from the university.
14. (arrive) My life has been very different ever since I ________ in this country.