Exercícios Com Past Participles é o que disponibilizamos, hoje, aqui, no blog inglês no teclado. As respostas (gabarito) você encontra ao final. Se esse é o seu primeiro acesso a essa página, seja muito bem-vindo (a). Estamos no ar desde 2009. Desde então, milhões de pessoas já nos visitaram e o nosso canal no Youtube já atingiu a marca de quase 30 mil seguidores. Vale muito a pena dar uma olhada nas nossas aulas de inglês online por lá.
EXERCÍCIOS DE PART PARTICIPLES
Essa é a segunda rodada de exercícios sobre past participles aqui no blog inglês no teclado. Confira a primeira rodada [clicando —-> aqui].
Nos exercícios abaixo, você deverá observar o verbo entre parênteses e inserir a estrutura have ou has + finally + past participle correspondente. Já falamos sobre o que são past participles [nesse artigo —-> clique aqui] e já disponibilizamos uma lista deles [nesse artigo —-> clique aqui].
EXEMPLOS: a. (win) How exciting! My favorite team has finally won a game.
- (find) At last! I’ve finally found my wallet.
- (come) It’s about time! It’s three o’clock in the morning, but our son ________ home.
- (become) It’s hard to believe, but our cat and dog ________ good friends. (stop) They ________ fighting.
- (come) At last! The guests ________; now we can have cocktails. (begin) The party ________.
- (become) It’s about time! The weather ________ nice after a long hard winter. (come) Spring ________.
- (become) After many years of study, their daughter ________ a medical doctor. (graduate) She ________.
- (find) Bob ________ an interesting job. (come) His long search ________ to an end.
- (improve) We’re very relieved. Our mother’s health ________.
- (finish) It took a long time, but I ________ the project.
- (get) At last! I ________ a letter from my parents.
- (be) Fortunately, he ________ able to stop smoking. (break) He ________ his dirty habit.
- (come) At last! The war ________ to an end.
- (decide) At the age of seventy-four, may grandfather ________ to retire.
- (graduate) It’s about time! All of our children ________ from the university. (realize) We ________ our dreams.
- (get) What a surprise! Tom and Marilyn ________ married.
- (become) After more than twenty years, his father ________ the president of the company.
1 – has finally come;
2 – have finally become – have finally stopped;
3 – have finally come has finally begun;
4 – has finally become – has finally come;
5 – has finally become – has finally graduated;
6 – has finally found – has finally come;
7 – has finally improved;
8 – have finally finished;
9 – have finally got;
10 – has finally been – has finally broken;
11 – has finally come;
12 – has finally decided;
13 – have finally graduated- have finally realized;
14 – have finally got;
15 – has finally become.